Friday, April 11, 2008

FRIDAY NIGHT HAPPY HOUR - Jägermeister

I love Jägermeister. LOVE it. 

The more you have it, the more you want it too. It's creepy addictive. I think it may be like cigarettes- there is a "secret ingredient" that they don't tell you about that makes you an addict against your will.  

Oh, I exaggerate - I'm not addicted, but I sure do like it! And it's always on my shopping list, right up there with onions. Hmmm. Maybe I am addicted?

What the hell is in this stuff anyway?? 56 herbs, roots, barks, fruits and woods from all over the world, that's what. Fifty six. And the process to make it involves lots of grinding, and mixing and macerating - then a year of storage in oak barrels... then more mixing. And exactly what's in it is all a closely guarded secret of course. You can mix it with stuff, but I prefer it up, over ice.

Happy Friday everyone. Cheers!