Thursday, December 11, 2008

COCKTAIL HOUR - CHRISTMAS FUDGE MARTINI

I really don't make cocktails often. Maybe a glass of wine now and then, but I'm so not a mix-master of any kind. But for some reason I have been in a martini mood lately. But not traditional martinis, nontraditional ones. Hence the Acai Berry Amazon from the other day. 

Today I was looking at a plate of fudge my husband got from one of his customers and the next thing you know I had out the Bailey's, milk, and the shaker. 

White Christmas Fudge Martini
1 ounce Stoli Elite Vodka (or my favorite, Belvedere)
2 ounces Bailey's Irish Cream
2 ounces Milk
Whipped Cream (optional)
1 piece of any kind of Christmas Fudge

Add liquids to shaker. Add ice and shake well. Pour into martini glass and garnish with fudge and whipped cream.




Kids obviously can't have Bailey's, but they CAN have whipped cream on their hand!